[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/mcpp
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ryoon
Date: Sun Oct 20 15:06:58 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/mcpp: DESCR Makefile PLIST buildlink3.mk distinfo
Import mcpp-2.7.2 as devel/mcpp.
mcpp is a C/C++ preprocessor with the following features.
* Implements all of C90, C99 and C++98 specifications.
* Provides a validation suite to test C/C++ preprocessor's conformance
and quality comprehensively. When this validation suite is applied,
mcpp distinguishes itself among many existing preprocessors.
* Has plentiful and on-target diagnostics to check all the
preprocessing problems such as latent bug or lack of portability
in source code. * Has #pragma directives to output debugging
* Is portable and has been ported to many compiler-systems, including
GCC and Visual C++, on UNIX-like systems and Windows.
* Has various behavior modes.
* Can be built either as a compiler-specific preprocessor to replace
the resident preprocessor of a particular compiler system, or as
a compiler-independent command, or even as a subroutine called from
some other main program.
* Provides comprehensive documents both in Japanese and in English.
* Is an open source software released under BSD-style-license.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/devel/mcpp/DESCR pkgsrc/devel/mcpp/Makefile \
pkgsrc/devel/mcpp/PLIST pkgsrc/devel/mcpp/buildlink3.mk \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |