[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/nsd
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: pettai
Date: Sat Sep 21 22:37:22 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/net/nsd: Makefile distinfo
* New config option "ip-transparent:" to allow NSD to bind to non local
addresses. Default no.
* Use IPV6 minimum MTU settings with TCP to reduce failures that are caused
by delays in learning working PMTU when communicating through a tunnel.
* Bugfix #496: Support for EUI48 and EUI64 RR types. Experimental,
turned off by default. Enable with --enable-draft-rrtypes.
* New config option "rrl-slip:" to set the average number of packets
discarded before we send back a truncated response.
* New config option "rrl-ipv4-prefix-length:" and "rrl-ipv6-prefix-length:"
to set the prefix lengths.
* Improved RRL logging, also print triggering query src address and QTYPE.
* Provide RRL documentation in nsd.conf.sample.
* Bugfix #357: Parent process waits until children closed down sockets,
to prevent NSD failing to bind to sockets when restarting.
* Bugfix #487: lookup3.c determine endianness for BSD systems.
* Bugfix #491: pick program name (0th argument) as syslog identity.
* Bugfix #494: Exit with return code 1 if socket code fails.
* Bugfix #495: Wrong bufsize in dname_to_string for root.
* Fix outgoing-interface: Don't fail if family is IPv6 but only IPv4
outgoing-interface is set, or vice versa.
* RRtypes ASFDB, RP, RT should not compress dnames.
* Check that zone directory is within chroot directory.
* Better XFR checking, fallback to AXFR (if allowed) if three malformed
XFR packets have been seen.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.64 -r1.65 pkgsrc/net/nsd/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.37 -r1.38 pkgsrc/net/nsd/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |