[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/log2timeline
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: pettai
Date: Sat Sep 14 06:35:15 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/security/log2timeline: Makefile distinfo
- [UTMP input] New input module parsing utmp/wtmp files in Linux
- [SELINUX input] New input module parsing SELinux audit files in Linux
- [l2t_process] Renamed to l2t_process_old, being replaced by l2t_process.py
- [EVTX Library] Fixed a small bug in the code, causing some EVTX file
parsing to fail.
- [Altiris input] Fixed a small bug when the date is malformed.
- [Log2Timeline library] Fixed few bugs:
- Small error in the format sort, caused oxml to sometimes be skipped
- [GENERIC_LINUX input] Added a small extra eval sentence.
- [LS_QUARANTINE] Fixed a minor bug in the get_time routine, if a database
occurs it is caught by an eval sentence.
- [TEST] Added few more tests.
- [MOST INPUT MODULES] Changed the line:
my $line = <$fh> or return undef;
in most input modules.
- [WIN library] Added few more transformations of Windows stored time zones
into a "olson" ones understood by DateTime.
- [CHROME input] Fixed a small unicode bug in the "File Downloaded" section.
- [faersluskra2timalina] Added a new frontend to the tool, exact copy of
log2timeline, except all parameters in Icelandic... kinda
Aprils fool joke, except not in April.. so enjoy.
- [timescanner tool] Removed this frontend from the Makefile since it serves
no purpose (as in no longer part of the automatic installation).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/security/log2timeline/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/security/log2timeline/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |