[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/ruby-backports
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Fri Sep 13 14:02:03 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/ruby-backports: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ruby-backports to 3.3.3.
= Backports --- History
== Version 3.2.0 - April 3rd, 2013
* Moved `Proc#yield` & `Hash#key` from 1.8.7 to 1.9.1
== Version 3.2.0 - April 2nd, 2013
* Moved `Dir.mktmpdir` to the stdlib 'tmpdir' for Ruby 1.8.7
* Removed `returning` as it is no longer part of Rails.
== Version 3.1.0 - March 5th, 2013
* Backports can now be loaded separately!
* Small tweaks and fixes for many methods to pass more RubySpecs
== Version 3.0.0 - February 24th, 2013
* Features of 2.0.0 are now required when requiring 'backports'.
* Additional features of 2.0.0
* Struct#to_h, NilClass#to_h, Hash#to_h
* Hash#default_proc = nil
* OpenStruct lib
* 1.8.7's Enumerator#with_index (it wasn't in the 1.8.7 NEWS file...)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-backports/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |