[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/drupal7
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Fri Aug 30 15:47:26 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/www/drupal7: Makefile distinfo
Update drupal7 pacakge to 7.23.
Drupal 7.23, 2013-08-07
- Fixed a fatal error on PostgreSQL databases when updating the Taxonomy module
from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7.
- Fixed the default ordering of CSS files for sites using right-to-left
languages, to consistently place the right-to-left override file immediately
after the CSS it is overriding (API change: https://drupal.org/node/2058463).
- Added a drupal_check_memory_limit() API function to allow the memory limit to
be checked consistently (API addition).
- Changed the default web.config file for IIS servers to allow favicon.ico
files which are present in the filesystem to be accessed.
- Fixed inconsistent support for the 'tel' protocol in Drupal's URL filtering
- Performance improvement: Allowed all hooks to be included in the
module_implements() cache, even those that are only invoked on HTTP POST
- Made the database system replace truncate queries with delete queries when
inside a transaction, to fix issues with PostgreSQL and other databases.
- Fixed a bug which caused nested contextual links to display improperly.
- Fixed a bug which prevented cached image derivatives from being flushed for
private files and other non-default file schemes.
- Fixed drupal_render() to always return an empty string when there is no
output, rather than sometimes returning NULL (minor API change).
- Added protection to cache_clear_all() to ensure that non-cache tables cannot
be truncated (API addition: a new isValidBin() method has been added to the
default database cache implementation).
- Changed the default .htaccess file to support HTTP authorization in CGI
- Changed the password reset form to pre-fill the username when requested via a
URL query parameter, and used this in the error message that appears after a
failed login attempt (minor data structure and behavior change).
- Fixed broken support for foreign keys in the field API.
- Fixed "No active batch" error when a user cancels their own account.
- Added a description to the "access content overview" permission on the
permissions page (string change).
- Added a drupal_array_diff_assoc_recursive() function to allow associative
arrays to be compared recursively (API addition).
- Added human-readable labels to image styles, in addition to the existing
machine-readable name (API change: https://drupal.org/node/2058503).
- Moved the drupal_get_hash_salt() function to bootstrap.inc and used it in
additional places in the code, for added security in the case where there is
no hash salt in settings.php.
- Fixed a regression in Drupal 7.22 that caused internal server errors for
sites running on very old Apache 1.x web servers.
- Numerous small bug fixes.
- Numerous API documentation improvements.
- Additional automated test coverage.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/www/drupal7/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/www/drupal7/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |