[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-AnyEvent
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wen
Date: Tue Aug 27 02:24:13 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/p5-AnyEvent: Makefile distinfo
Update to 7.05
7.05 Wed Aug 21 10:38:08 CEST 2013
- uts46data.pl couldn't be found due to wrong naming of the file
(reported by Fulko Hew).
- handle lone \015's properly in AE::Handle's default line read
(reported by various people).
- untaint ip addresses found in /etc/hosts (patch by Jos茅 Mic贸).
- the memleak fix in 7.03 caused resolving via /etc/hosts to always
fail on first use (reported and testcase by Andrew Whatson).
- expose AnyEvent::Log::format_time, and allow users to redefine it.
- expose AnyEvent::Log::default_format, and allow redefinition.
- expose AnyEvent::Log::fatal_exit, to allow redefinition.
- AnyEvent::Debug shell can now run coro shell commands, if available.
- t/63* tests were wrongly in MANIFEST.
- kernel.org's finger server went MIA, switch to freebsd.org and
- clarify that IO::AIO and AnyEvent::AIO are needed for AnyEvent::IO
to function asynchronously (reported by Daniel Carosone).
- hard-disable $^W in most tests, it generates too much garbage output.
- use a (hopefully) more future-proof method to emulate common::sense.
- upgrade to UTS-46:6.2.0.
- switch to INSTLIB from INSTLIBDIR, as INSTLIBDIR was wrongly
documented. should not affect anything.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.29 -r1.30 pkgsrc/devel/p5-AnyEvent/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/devel/p5-AnyEvent/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |