[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Mon Aug 26 16:32:31 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base: Makefile PLIST distinfo
* Cygwin port has been updated for more recent Cygwin 1.7.
* "git rebase -i" now honors --strategy and -X options.
* Git-gui has been updated to its 0.18.0 version.
* MediaWiki remote helper (in contrib/) has been updated to use the
credential helper interface from Git.pm.
* Update build for Cygwin 1.. Torsten Bögershausen reports that
this is fine with Cygwin 1.7 ($gmane/225824) so let's try moving it
* The credential helper to talk to keychain on OS X (in contrib/) has
been updated to kick in not just when talking http/https but also
imap(s) and smtp.
* Remote transport helper has been updated to report errors and
maintain ref hierarchy used to keep track of its own state better.
* With "export" remote-helper protocol, (1) a push that tries to
update a remote ref whose name is different from the pushing side
does not work yet, and (2) the helper may not know how to do
--dry-run; these problematic cases are disabled for now.
* git-remote-hg/bzr (in contrib/) updates.
* git-remote-mw (in contrib/) hints users to check the certificate,
when https:// connection failed.
* git-remote-mw (in contrib/) adds a command to allow previewing the
contents locally before pushing it out, when working with a
Find more https://raw.github.com/git/git/master/Documentation/RelNotes/1.8.4.txt
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.60 -r1.61 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit/Makefile.version
cvs rdiff -u -r1.66 -r1.67 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.42 -r1.43 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.75 -r1.76 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/patches/patch-af
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-docs/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |