[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/math/p5-Math-Prime-Util
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wen
Date: Sun Aug 25 01:28:39 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/math/p5-Math-Prime-Util: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.31
- Change proof certificate documentation to reflect the new text format.
- Some platforms were using __int128 when it wasn't supported. Only
x86_64 and Power64 use it now.
- Small speedup for ranged totient internals.
- Patch MPU::GMP 0.13 giving us not quite what we expected from a small
certificate. Fixed in MPU::GMP 0.14, worked around here regardless.
- Primality proofs now use the new "MPU Certificate" format, which is
text rather than a nested Perl data structure. This is much better
for external interaction, especially with non-Perl tools. It is
not quite as convenient for all-Perl manipulation.
- Documentation and PP is_prime changed to use extra strong Lucas test
from the strong test. This matches what the newest MPU::GMP does.
This has no effect at all for numbers < 2^64. No counter-example is
known for the standard, strong, extra strong, or almost extra strong
(increment 1 or 2) tests. The extra strong test is faster than the
strong test and produces fewer pseudoprimes. It retains the residue
class properties of the strong Lucas test (where the SPSP-2
pseudoprimes favor residue class 1 and the Lucas pseudoprimes favor
residue class -1), hence should retain the BPSW test strength.
- XS code for all 4 Lucas tests.
- Clean up is_prob_prime, also ~10% faster for n >= 885594169.
- Small mulmod speedup for non-gcc/x86_64 platforms, and for any platform
with gcc 4.4 or newer.
- Fixed a rare refcount / bignum / callback issue in next_prime.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/math/p5-Math-Prime-Util/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/math/p5-Math-Prime-Util/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |