[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/tig
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: schmonz
Date: Fri Aug 23 05:09:28 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/tig: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/devel/tig/patches: patch-aa patch-tig_c patch-tig_h
Update to 1.2. From the changelog:
- Tig now has its own tag on Stack Overflow, where users are invited to
ask questions: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/tig
- Make tig prompt commands bindable to keys. For example:
`bind diff F :set diff-options = --full-diff`. (GH #69, #116)
- Add a diff-options setting for specifying default diff options.
Example: `set diff-options = --patience`. (GH #116)
- Options in diff-options and blame-options matching tig browsing state
variables are replaced.
- Show diff stats as wide as the terminal. (GH #109)
- Show line numbers in the branch view. (GH #135)
- Add toggles for showing author email or email user names. (GH #115)
- Open editor at the selected line by prefixing the file argument with
`+<lineno>`. Tested in vi, vim, emacs, nano, gedit, geany. Disable
by adding `set editor-line-number = no` to ~/.tigrc. (GH #118, #119)
- Add toggle-files to control whether to show full commit diff or only
the diff concerning the currently selected file, e.g. for blame.
- Optionally highlight exceeding characters in long commit titles.
The default title max width is 50 characters. Customize using:
`set title-overflow = 50` (GH #125)
- Add +ESC key bindings. Example: `bind generic ^[v move-page-up` (GH #120)
- Create temporary files in TMPDIR, TEMP, or TMP before defaulting to /tmp.
- Reenable `tig log` as a subcommand. (GH #146)
- Enable tilde expansion in ~/.tigrc "source" commands. (GH #168)
- Introduce the stash view, bound to the 'y' keybinding. (GH #169, #174)
- Fix blame and status to work in directories starting with a dot. (GH #172)
- Reload current branch name when reloading the status view. (GH #93)
- Fix compile errors on old Solaris. (GH #97)
- Reload HEAD info when reloading the stage view. (GH #104, #93)
- Fix disappearing branch labels after external commands. (GH #148)
- Fix diff view display for staged/unstaged changes when using 'd'.
- Fix display of status messages when toggling view options. (GH #111)
- Fix illegal memory access. (GH #98)
- Fix display of all branches label in repos with short branch names.
- Fix rendering glitch for branch names.
- Do not apply diff styling to untracked files in the stage view. (GH #153)
- Fix tree indentation for entries containing combining characters. (GH #170)
- Ignore unrepresentable characters when transliterating text for rendering.
- Transliterate text to output encoding before trimming it to avoid
misalignment. (GH #86)
- Introduce a more natural context-sensitive log display. (GH #155)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/tig/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/tig/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/tig/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/tig/patches/patch-tig_c \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |