[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/mdds
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jaapb
Date: Thu Aug 22 14:42:57 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/mdds: Makefile PLIST buildlink3.mk distinfo
Updated package to its latest version, 0.9.0. Changes (apart from bugfixes)
* added .pc file for pkg-config.
* added another block function template to make it easier to declare
container with 3 custom element types.
* added two variants of release():
* template<typename _T> iterator
release(size_type pos, _T& value)
* template<typename _T> iterator
release(const iterator& pos_hint, size_type pos, _T& value)
* added a variant of release() that takes no arguments. This one
releases all elements and makes the container empty afterward.
* added a new variant of position() that takes const_iterator as
* std::pair<const_iterator, size_type>
position(const const_iterator& pos_hint, size_type pos) const
* added compile-time macro MDDS_MULTI_TYPE_VECTOR_USE_DEQUE to allow
users to specify std::deque as the underlying data array. By
default, multi_type_vector uses std::vector as the underlying data
* added a new variant of swap() that allows partial swapping of
content with another container.
* added static block type identifier so that the numeric block type
ID can be deduced from the block type directly.
* value_type (which is a type of object returned when dereferencing
an iterator) now stores 'position' which is the logical position
of the first element of a block.
* added position_type and const_position_type which are typedefs to
the return types of position() methods.
* added char and unsigned char types to the standard types supported
* added position() member method that takes a logical element
position and returns a pair of block iterator where the element
resides and its offset within that block.
* added at() static member method to the data block, which calls the
at() method of the underlying std::vector container.
* added release() member method to allow caller to release an object
stored inside a managed block.
* added two templates to ease creation of custom element block
functions when using one or two custom element types.
* added transfer() member method to allow elements in a specified
range to be transferred from one container to another. When
transferring elements stored in a managed element block, the
ownership of those elements is also transferred.
* add variants of set() methods (both single- and multi-value)
insert(), set_empty() and insert_empty() methods that take an
iterator as an additional position hint parameter for block lookup
* add support for non-const iterators which allow the client code to
modify values directly from the iterators.
* set() methods (both single- and multi-parameter variants),
set_empty(), insert() and insert_empty() methods now return
iterator that references the block to which the values are set or
* get_numeric(), get_boolean(), and get_string() are made more
* added position() method that returns a reference object to an
element (position object).
* added variants of get_numeric(), get_boolean() and get_string()
that retrieves elements from position objects.
* added variants of set() that sets new element values via position
* add a variant of the position() method that takes an iterator as
positional hint. Note that there is no variant of position() that
* changed the return type of search_tree from bool to
std::pair<const_iterator,bool>, to make it consistent with the
search() method. Note that this is an API-incompatible change.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/devel/mdds/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/mdds/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/mdds/buildlink3.mk
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/mdds/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |