[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/tkcvs
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: shattered
Date: Wed Aug 21 10:14:54 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/tkcvs: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 8.2.3. Notable changes:
- TkCVS now supports Subversion (up to 1.7). If SVN repository has a structure
similar to trunk, branches, and tags but with different names, you can tell
TkCVS about it.
- The previously undocumented RCS support is explicit now.
- Rework the merge functionality. There's only one dialog for tagging, which
you OK when you're ready to commit the merges.
- Merge arrows are drawn in the Branch Browser for merges tracked by
Subversion 1.5's mergeinfo property and CVSNT's mergepoint feature.
- The Branch Browser positions the diagram so "you are here" is in the visible
canvas, fixing a long-time nagging irritation.
- Locking and unlocking for SVN, and some additional SVN-specific right-click
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.38 -r1.39 pkgsrc/devel/tkcvs/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/tkcvs/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/devel/tkcvs/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/devel/tkcvs/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |