[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/teseq
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: shattered
Date: Sun Aug 18 10:44:30 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/misc/teseq: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.1. Changes:
* Colorized output now supported via the --color (or --colour) option,
and the TESEQ_COLORS environment variable.
* Descriptions and labels for non-standard controls from DEC, Xterm,
Rxvt, etc, are now always issued, without the need for the -x option.
* Reseq now recognizes "halt" (@@@) lines (with --halts option), waiting
for keypress before continuing.
* Teseq now identifies which charset is being switched, by its ISO IR
* BUG FIX: Teseq could crash on the input, `\033$z'.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/misc/teseq/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/misc/teseq/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |