[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/comms/asterisk18
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jnemeth
Date: Sun Jul 21 17:20:26 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/comms/asterisk18: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to Asterisk 184.108.40.206: this is a bugfix release
- add work around for NetBSD's incompatible implementation of IP_PKTINFO
- core sounds package was updated to 1.4.24
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 220.127.116.11.
The release of Asterisk 18.104.22.168 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* --- Fix a memory copying bug in slinfactory which was causing
* --- IAX2: fix race condition with nativebridge transfers.
* --- Fix crash in chan_sip when a core initiated op occurs at the
same time as a BYE
* --- Fix The Payload Being Set On CN Packets And Do Not Set Marker
* --- chan_sip: Session-Expires: Set timer to correctly expire at
(~2/3) of the interval when not the refresher
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.71 -r1.72 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk18/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk18/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.47 -r1.48 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk18/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |