[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/host
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: shattered
Date: Sun Jul 21 12:28:32 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/net/host: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/net/host/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
Update to 2007/01/17. Changes:
- the --checkzone option now actually works.
- canonical hostname checks are not done if the answer they are
found in doesn't have the "recursion available" flag set.
- the logic for printing the warning when canonical hostname
checks are skipped has been corrected.
- the way that canonical hostname checks are done has been fixed
so that only initial results from the query for A RRs are used.
- a warning is now printed whenever a query requesting recursion
results in an answer without the "ra" (recursion available) flag.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.27 -r1.28 pkgsrc/net/host/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/net/host/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/net/host/patches/patch-aa \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |