[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/py-setuptools
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Thu Jul 4 06:43:13 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/py-setuptools: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/devel/py-setuptools: DEINSTALL INSTALL
pkgsrc/devel/py-setuptools/files: easy_install.py manage-eggs.py
Update to 0.7.7. Simplify. Set LICENSE. Allow python-3.x.
* Distribute #375: Repair AttributeError created in last release (redo).
* Issue #30: Added test for get_cache_path.
* Distribute #375: Repair AttributeError created in last release.
* Issue #21: Restore Python 2.4 compatibility in ``test_easy_install``.
* Distribute #375: Merged additional warning from Distribute 0.6.46.
* Now honor the environment variable
``SETUPTOOLS_DISABLE_VERSIONED_EASY_INSTALL_SCRIPT`` in addition to the now
* Issue #20: Fix comparison of parsed SVN version on Python 3.
* Issue #1: Disable installation of Windows-specific files on non-Windows
* Use new sysconfig module with Python 2.7 or >=3.2.
* Issue #14: Use markerlib when the `parser` module is not available.
* Issue #10: ``ez_setup.py`` now uses HTTPS to download setuptools from PyPI.
* Fix NameError (Issue #3) again - broken in bad merge.
* Merged Setuptools and Distribute. See docs/merge.txt for details.
Added several features that were slated for setuptools 0.6c12:
* Index URL now defaults to HTTPS.
* Added experimental environment marker support. Now clients may designate a
PEP-426 environment marker for "extra" dependencies. Setuptools uses this
feature in ``setup.py`` for optional SSL and certificate validation support
on older platforms. Based on Distutils-SIG discussions, the syntax is
somewhat tentative. There should probably be a PEP with a firmer spec before
the feature should be considered suitable for use.
* Added support for SSL certificate validation when installing packages from
an HTTPS service.
* Issue #3: Fixed NameError in SSL support.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r220.127.116.11 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/py-setuptools/DEINSTALL \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/devel/py-setuptools/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/py-setuptools/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/py-setuptools/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r18.104.22.168 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/py-setuptools/files/easy_install.py \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/py-setuptools/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/devel/py-setuptools/patches/patch-setup.py
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |