[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Log-Dispatch
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Wed Jul 3 06:17:38 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Log-Dispatch: Makefile distinfo
Updating package for CPAN distribution Log-Dispatch in devel/p5-Log-Dispatch
from 2.35nb1 to 2.40.
- adjust license
- adjust dependencies
- Added a conflict entry for older Log::Dispatch::File::Stamped to the
metadata. Patch by Karen Etheridge.
- You can now pass a port option to the MailSender output. Patch by Whitney
- Fix test that used undeclared prereqs so it does not do that.
- Moved Log::Dispatch::File constructor parameter validation moved to
_basic_init() to facilitate proper subclassing. Patch by ether. RT #84545.
- Added a very simple Log::Dispatch::Code output. This lets you log to a
- Added Sys::Syslog 0.25 as a prereq. This is a temporary fix to the problem
of Log::Dispatch shipping lots of output modules with undeclared prereqs (so
as not to require mod_perl, four email sending modules, etc.). In the future
Log::Dispatch will be split into a core distro and a set of distros, one for
each output that has prereqs. Reported by Michael Schwern. RT #84481.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.39 -r1.40 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Log-Dispatch/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Log-Dispatch/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |