[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/editors/biew
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ryoon
Date: Sun Jun 30 13:39:05 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/editors/biew: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/editors/biew/patches: patch-ab patch-ac patch-ad patch-ae
Update to 6.1.0
* This version of biew works on NetBSD/amd64 at least.
It supports NEW Intel's AES, AVX, FMA and AMD's XOP, FMA4, CVT16 instructions
It contains minor bug-fixes in 64-bit mode. I hope this release will finalize
series of changes for 6.0.x branch.
It contains minor bug-fixes in 64-bit mode.
This release fixes one accidental bug in AMD64 disassembler
* Minor fixes and cleanups.
+ feature request: [ 1782395 ] Make Goto (F5) accept percentages
* Fixes by Daniel Borca <dborca%yahoo.com@localhost>:
* unix/vio.c use the correct alternate set for line drawing.
* configure: accept linux and Linux from uname. i?86 is really ia32.
* makefile: install xlt and man pages correctly.
* unix/os_dep.c: DATADIR conforming to configure. Fix duplicate biew
name in configuration file
* ia32/_inlines.h: replace xlat with regular table indexing (to be able
to test biew with valgrind).
* linux/keyboard.c: fix 'I/O possible' error; it seems to be appearing
spuriously between __init_vio and the end of __init_keyboard, where
SIGIO is hooked as event handler. I think it's harmless to just or maybe
block SIGIO events until we are finished setting up the keyboard.
+ Assembling through the nasm/yasm. Patch by
+ New opcodes (SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, SSE4a) in x86 disassembler.
+ Provide alternative insns hilighting in ix86-32 disassembler.
* Fixed bug of repainting in hexmode when up_arrow key pressed
and filepos == 0.
* Fixed REX handling in x86_64 disassembler
* Fixed CPU information dialog
+ New disassemblers:
+ ARM32 / XScale
+ AIM Power5+ ISA
+ Added support for PE32+ file format.
+ NEW: User defined names aka bookmarks (Ctrl-F10)!!!
* Many other improvements and fixes.
This is release has goal to fix loopback in biew during file format detection.
Also it has some other changes:
* Fixed bug #1695783 (biew 5.6.3 - Bug in file detection due mp3.c)
* Improved multimedia format support
+ Added initial support for Sis and SisX formats of Symbian OS
* Fixed bug #1696442 (-extraincdir and -extralibdir can only handle one extra
* Added endian selection in hexmode viewer
This minor featues enhancement release which adds support for multimedia file
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/editors/biew/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/editors/biew/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/editors/biew/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/editors/biew/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/editors/biew/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/editors/biew/patches/patch-ac \
pkgsrc/editors/biew/patches/patch-ad pkgsrc/editors/biew/patches/patch-ae \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |