[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/bpython
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: imil
Date: Fri May 10 12:55:33 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/bpython: DESCR Makefile PLIST distinfo
Initial import of bpython, version 0.12, into the NetBSD Packages Collection.
bpython is a fancy interface to the Python interpreter for Linux, BSD, OS X
and Windows (with some work). bpython is released under the MIT License. It
has the following (special) features:
* In-line syntax highlighting.
* Readline-like autocomplete with suggestions displayed as you type.
* Expected parameter list for any Python function.
* "Rewind" function to pop the last line of code from memory and re-evaluate.
* Send the code you've entered off to a pastebin.
* Save the code you've entered to a file.
* Python 3 support.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/devel/bpython/DESCR \
pkgsrc/devel/bpython/Makefile pkgsrc/devel/bpython/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |