[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Getopt-Long
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ryoon
Date: Sun Apr 21 11:42:01 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Getopt-Long: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.39
Changes in version 2.39
* Fix unneccessary warnings when @ARGV contains undefs (yes, it
* Passing an object as first argument to the callback handler for <>
turned out to be a problem in cases where the argument was passed to
other modules, e.g., Archive::Tar. Revert the change since the added
functionality of the object is not really relevant for the <>
* Silence the deprecation warnings from newgetopt.pl for the purpose
of testing. These tests will be removed along with newgetopt.pl in
the next major release of perl.
* Eliminiate spurious warning.
* Retain taintedness of command line option values.
* Document that you need to check GetOptions return value :).
* Several other minor documentation fixes and enhancements.
* Fix bug #67577 Parsing of type 'o' not correct for multiple values
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Getopt-Long/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Getopt-Long/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |