[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/ruby-activesupport32
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Tue Mar 19 16:09:01 UTC 2013
Update ruby-activesupport32 to 3.2.13.
## Rails 3.2.13 (Feb 17, 2013) ##
* Fix DateTime comparison with DateTime::Infinity object.
* Remove surrogate unicode character encoding from ActiveSupport::JSON.encode
The encoding scheme was broken for unicode characters outside the basic
multilingual plane; since json is assumed to be UTF-8, and we already force
the encoding to UTF-8 simply pass through the un-encoded characters.
* Fix mocha v0.13.0 compatibility. *James Mead*
* `#as_json` isolates options when encoding a hash. [Backport #8185]
* Handle the possible Permission Denied errors atomic.rb might trigger due to
its chown and chmod calls. [Backport #8027]
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-activesupport32/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |