[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rspec-core
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Sun Mar 17 16:05:42 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rspec-core: Makefile distinfo
Update ruby-rspec-core to 2.13.1.
### 2.13.1 / 2013-03-12
* Use hook classes as proxies rather than extending hook blocks to support
lambdas for before/after/around hooks. (David Chelimsky)
* Fix regression in 2.13.0 that caused confusing behavior when overriding
a named subject with an unnamed subject in an inner group and then
referencing the outer group subject's name. The fix for this required
us to disallow using `super` in a named subject (which is confusing,
anyway -- named subjects create 2 methods, so which method on the
parent example group are you `super`ing to?) but `super` in an unnamed
subject continues to work (Myron Marston).
* Do not allow a referenced `let` or `subject` in `before(:all)` to cause
other `let` declarations to leak across examples (Myron Marston).
* Work around odd ruby 1.9 bug with `String#match` that was triggered
by passing it a regex from a `let` declaration. For more info, see
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/8059 (Aaron Kromer).
* Add missing `require 'set'` to `base_text_formatter.rb` (Tom
* Deprecate accessing `let` or `subject` declarations in `before(:all)`.
These were not intended to be called in a `before(:all)` hook, as
they exist to define state that is reset between each example, while
`before(:all)` exists to define state that is shared across examples
in an example group (Myron Marston).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rspec-core/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |