[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/py-lxml
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Mar 17 15:47:16 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/textproc/py-lxml: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 3.1.0:
* GH#89: lxml.html.clean allows overriding the set of attributes that it
considers 'safe'. Patch by Francis Devereux.
* LP#1104370: ``copy.copy(el.attrib)`` raised an exception. It now returns
a copy of the attributes as a plain Python dict.
* GH#95: When used with namespace prefixes, the ``el.find*()`` methods
always used the first namespace mapping that was provided for each
path expression instead of using the one that was actually passed
in for the current run.
* LP#1092521, GH#91: Fix undefined C symbol in Python runtimes compiled
without threading support. Patch by Ulrich Seidl.
* New build-time option ``--with-unicode-strings`` for Python 2 that
makes the API always return Unicode strings for names and text
instead of byte strings for plain ASCII content.
* New incremental XML file writing API ``etree.xmlfile()``.
* E factory in lxml.objectify is callable to simplify the creation of
tags with non-identifier names without having to resort to getattr().
* When starting from a non-namespaced element in lxml.objectify, searching
for a child without explicitly specifying a namespace incorrectly found
namespaced elements with the requested local name, instead of restricting
the search to non-namespaced children.
* GH#85: Deprecation warnings were fixed for Python 3.x.
* GH#33: lxml.html.fromstring() failed to accept bytes input in Py3.
* LP#1080792: Static build of libxml2 2.9.0 failed due to missing file.
* The externally useless class ``_ObjectifyElementMakerCaller`` was
removed from the module API of lxml.objectify.
* LP#1075622: lxml.builder is faster for adding text to elements with
many children. Patch by Anders Hammarquist.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/textproc/py-lxml/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/textproc/py-lxml/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/textproc/py-lxml/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |