[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/parallel/openpa
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: asau
Date: Sun Mar 17 14:43:49 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/parallel/openpa: Makefile PLIST buildlink3.mk distinfo
Update to OpenPA 1.0.4
Inter-process locking may be broken on NetBSD under some conditions.
(This didn't get worse since previous package.)
Field tests (benchmarks/skampi) don't reveal that the relevant
code path is invoked.
Major Changes in OpenPA v1.0.4
* native ARM (v7 and higher) support
* numerous memory barrier placement improvements in queue and test code
* x86 memory barrier improvements, including for Intel MIC
* numerous build system improvements
Major Changes in OpenPA v1.0.3
* Libtool shared library support for OPA, avoiding shared/static mixed
linking problems on some platforms.
* The build system should now work more portably with broken/exotic shells.
* pkg-config support
* Emulated atomics can now be detected by the presence of an
#define in opa_config.h.
* PPC types are now correctly aligned to 8 bytes instead of 16 bytes.
* many more tests for "make check", fixed missing memory barriers in one test
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/parallel/openpa/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/parallel/openpa/PLIST \
cvs rdiff -u -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/parallel/openpa/buildlink3.mk
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |