[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/fonts/harfbuzz
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Fri Mar 15 22:56:46 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/fonts/harfbuzz: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.9.13.:
Overview of changes leading to 0.9.13
Thursday, February 25, 2013
- Build fixes.
- Ngapi HarfBuzz Hackfest in London (February 2013):
* Fixed all known Indic bugs,
* New Win8-style Myanmar shaper,
* New South-East Asian shaper for Tai Tham, Cham, and New Tai Lue,
* Smartly ignore Default_Ignorable characters (joiners, etc) wheb
matching GSUB/GPOS lookups,
* Fix 'Phags-Pa U+A872 shaping,
* Fix partial disabling of default-on features,
* Allow disabling of TrueType kerning.
- Fix possible crasher with broken fonts with overlapping tables.
- Removed generated files from git again. So, one needs ragel to
bootstrap from the git tree.
- hb_shape() and related APIs now abort if buffer direction is
HB_DIRECTION_INVALID. Previously, hb_shape() was calling
hb_buffer_guess_segment_properties() on the buffer before
shaping. The heuristics in that function are fragile. If the
user really wants the old behvaior, they can call that function
right before calling hb_shape() to get the old behavior.
- hb_blob_create_sub_blob() always creates sub-blob with
HB_MEMORY_MODE_READONLY. See comments for the reason.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/fonts/harfbuzz/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/fonts/harfbuzz/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/fonts/harfbuzz/patches/patch-util_options.cc
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |