[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Thu Mar 14 16:35:33 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/security/f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/security/f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
Update F-PROT Antivirus packages to 6.2.3.
F-PROT Antivirus for Unix, version 6.2.3
* Fixed a problem with multiple connections in fpscand.
* Startup scripts have been tuned and improved.
* fpscand now overrides the loglevel when run in foreground mode, forces
it to 7 (DEBUG).
* scan-mail.pl had trouble with multiple instances and temporary file cleanup,
this had been fixed.
* The installer now has the wrapper script option for fpscan as default.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/security/f-prot-antivirus6/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/security/f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/security/f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/security/f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/security/f-prot-antivirus6-ws-bin/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |