[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/chicken
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: asau
Date: Tue Mar 12 20:12:27 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/lang/chicken: Makefile distinfo
Update to Chicken 220.127.116.11
Requested by Peter Bex.
- Avoid high CPU usage when waiting for child process I/O with poll().
Affects at least Linux and Solaris.
- Escape single backslash in printed symbols.
- Type system
- Fixed types.db entry for join and mutex-lock!
- Core tools
- chicken-install transports now parses ports on URIs with empty paths
- Fix regression in ,d for procedures, which resulted in an sprintf error.
- Fix rewriting of newlines (~~) in printf.
- Allow > 4GB heap on 64-bit systems (#974).
- Added missing library (-lrt) on Solaris for nanosleep calls (#970).
- Build system
- Use test -f instead of test -e in identify.sh to placate Solaris.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.48 -r1.49 pkgsrc/lang/chicken/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.35 -r1.36 pkgsrc/lang/chicken/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |