[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/ruby-coffee-script-source
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Mon Mar 11 09:24:46 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/lang/ruby-coffee-script-source: Makefile distinfo
Update ruby-coffee-script-source to 1.6.1.
1.6.1 – March 5, 2013
* First release of source maps. Pass the --map flag to the compiler, and off
you go. Direct all your thanks over to Jason Walton.
* Fixed a 1.5.0 regression with multiple implicit calls against an indented
implicit object. Combinations of implicit function calls and implicit
objects should generally be parsed better now — but it still isn't good
style to nest them too heavily.
* .coffee.md is now also supported as a Literate CoffeeScript file extension,
for existing tooling. .litcoffee remains the canonical one.
* Several minor fixes surrounding member properties, bound methods and super
in class declarations.
1.5.0 – Feb 25, 2013
* First release of Literate CoffeeScript.
* The CoffeeScript REPL is now based on the Node.js REPL, and should work
better and more familiarly.
* Returning explicit values from constructors is now forbidden. If you want to
return an arbitrary value, use a function, not a constructor.
* You can now loop over an array backwards, without having to manually deal
with the indexes: for item in list by -1
* Source locations are now preserved in the CoffeeScript AST, although source
maps are not yet being emitted.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/lang/ruby-coffee-script-source/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |