[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/ruby-i18n
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Mon Mar 11 08:05:32 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/ruby-i18n: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ruby-i18n to 0.6.4.
* Include the key in "missing interpolation argument" errors.
* Update documentation for the `pluralize` method. Hopefully made it
clearer what is actually going on and why.
* Add parens to fix parse error in lib/i18n.rb in MagLev.
* Never modify the given options hash.
* Fix I18n.transliterate for non utf-8 keys (occurs e.g. in jruby
1.7.0 which have US-ASCII encoded symbols).
* Do not overwrite response of first backend with later backends when
looking up namespaces.
* Make exception message more helpful on YAML syntax error.
* Remove throwing `warning: invalid start is ignored`
The last argument should be a Julian day number which denotes the
day of calendar reform. Date::ITALY (2299161=1582-10-15),
Date::ENGLAND (2361222=1752-09-14), Date::GREGORIAN (the proleptic
Gregorian calendar) and Date::JULIAN (the proleptic Julian calendar)
can be specified as a day of calendar reform
* Preventing transliterator constant from being modified for
* Revert "Fix i18n/backend/key_value to add data in a array" causing
* Add license information to gemspec. This way you can get it when
using rubygems.org API.
* Support Rails 4.
* Fixed Ruby 1.8 support due to missing `String#force_encoding`.
* Resolve problems with encoding and transliterator between various
* Do not do any utf8 conversion, assume valid data is received.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-i18n/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-i18n/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-i18n/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |