[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/ruby-mocha
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Mon Mar 11 07:37:10 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/ruby-mocha: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ruby-mocha to to 0.13.3.
# Release Notes
* Allow `Mocha::ParameterMatchers#includes` to accept multiple items. Thanks
* Allow stubbing of *private* `Kernel` methods. Fixes #134. Thanks to @camski
* Avoid a warning when `test/unit/version` is required by other libraries in
the same project. Fixes #140. Thanks to @tmiller.
* Make auto-activation of Test::Unit integration more resilient. This change
is specifically to cope with the nasty re-defining of classes that is done
by the `minitest-spec-rails` gem. Fixes #143. Thanks to @tubaxenor for
* Safer restoration of stubbed method visibility. Fixes #141. Thanks to @tmm1.
* Ensure `Mockery` instance gets reset even if exception raised. Fixes #144.
* Adapt Mocha acceptance tests to cope with changes in output from latest
(v4.6.2) of MiniTest.
* Updates to README about Rails compatibility.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-mocha/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-mocha/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-mocha/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |