[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/finch
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sun Mar 3 07:19:08 UTC 2013
Update pidgin to 2.10.7.
version 2.10.7 (02/13/2013):
* No changes
* The configure script will now exit with status 1 when specifying
invalid protocol plugins using the --with-static-prpls and
--with-dynamic-prpls arguments. (Michael Fiedler) (#15316)
* Fix a crash when receiving UPnP responses with abnormally long values.
* Don't link directly to libgcrypt when building with GnuTLS support.
(Bartosz Brachaczek) (#15329)
* Fix UPnP mappings on routers that return empty <URLBase/> elements
in their response. (Ferdinand Stehle) (#15373)
* Tcl plugin uses saner, race-free plugin loading.
* Fix the Tcl signals-test plugin for savedstatus-changed.
(Andrew Shadura) (#15443)
* Make Pidgin more friendly to non-X11 GTK+, such as MacPorts' +no_x11
* Fix a crash at startup with large contact list. Avatar support for
buddies will be disabled until 3.0.0. (#15226, #14305)
* Support for SASL authentication. (Thijs Alkemade, Andy Spencer)
* Print topic setter information at channel join. (#13317)
* Fix SSL certificate issue when signing into MSN for some users.
* Fix a crash when removing a user before its icon is loaded. (Mark
* Fix a bug where a remote MXit user could possibly specify a local
file path to be written to. (CVE-2013-0271)
* Fix a bug where the MXit server or a man-in-the-middle could
potentially send specially crafted data that could overflow a buffer
and lead to a crash or remote code execution. (CVE-2013-0272)
* Display farewell messages in a different colour to distinguish
them from normal messages.
* Add support for typing notification.
* Add support for the Relationship Status profile attribute.
* Remove all reference to Hidden Number.
* Ignore new invites to join a GroupChat if you're already joined, or
still have a pending invite.
* The buddy's name was not centered vertically in the buddy-list if they
did not have a status-message or mood set.
* Fix decoding of font-size changes in the markup of received messages.
* Increase the maximum file size that can be transferred to 1 MB.
* When setting an avatar image, no longer downscale it to 96x96.
* Fix a crash in Sametime when a malicious server sends us an abnormally
long user ID. (CVE-2013-0273)
* Fix a double-free in profile/picture loading code. (Mihai Serban)
* Fix retrieving server-side buddy aliases. (Catalin Salgu) (#15381)
* The Voice/Video Settings plugin supports using the sndio GStreamer
backends. (Brad Smith) (#14414)
* Fix a crash in the Contact Availability Detection plugin. (Mark)
* Make the Message Notification plugin more friendly to non-X11 GTK+,
such as MacPorts' +no_x11 variant.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.52 -r1.53 pkgsrc/chat/finch/Makefile
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |