[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/aria2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ryoon
Date: Sun Feb 24 15:03:08 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/net/aria2: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.16.3
This release fixes the bug which causes random crash. It also fixes
socket option setting failure on Windows platform.
* Fix failure to set TCP_NODELAY on Windows
On Windows setting TCP_NODELAY after non-blocking connect fails at
least on Windows 7.
* Fix invalid iterator handling when deleting RequestGroup
This release fixes the bug which causes long running BitTorrent
download to stall. The several new options have been added.
* Check SSL_OP_NO_COMPRESSION is available before using it
* Fix bug returnPeer is not called if sequence_ == INITIATOR_SEND_KEY
In InitiatorMSEHandshakeCommand, when aborting connection, we must
return peer to the PeerStorage. But it is not done if sequence_ is
INITIATOR_SEND_KEY. This causes stale Peer objects whose usedBy()
returns true eventually occupies peer list and aria2 cannot make any
* Accept k and m as well as K and M in util::getRealSize()
* mingw32: Make NTFS sparse file on --file-allocation=trunc
* Added --save-session-interval option
--save-session-interval option saves error/unfinished downloads to a
file specified by --save-session option every SEC seconds. If 0 is
given, file will be saved only when aria2 exits.
* Use request URI as referer if --referer="*" is given
* Log warn if unknown option is found in config file or -i file
* Added --console-log-level option
--console-log-level option sets log level to output to console.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.40 -r1.41 pkgsrc/net/aria2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.29 -r1.30 pkgsrc/net/aria2/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |