[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/enblend-enfuse
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Sat Feb 16 21:18:30 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/graphics/enblend-enfuse: Makefile distinfo
- [Enblend only] Fix a race condition in the seam-line optimizer that
can cause wrongly placed seams.
- [Enblend and Enfuse] Use a per-thread storage of all OpenMP
Vigra-functors. This avoids data races.
- [Enblend and Enfuse] The Boost implementation of the `Mersenne
Twister' random number generator caused segmentation faults when
used in the OpenMP-enabled versions of Enblend and Enfuse. The new
implementation is based on the GNU Scientific Library (GSL), which
plays nicely with concurrent accesses.
- [Enblend only] Correct a mistake that causes overlapping images with
multiple seams to be blended incorrectly.
- [Enblend only] Require the OpenGL extension
`GL_ARB_texture_rectangle' for the `--gpu' option to work. This
does away with a pesky warning of OpenGL drivers that do support
this extension and avoids crashes with drivers that don't.
The GPU performance improvement of Enblend via `--gpu' now is only
available with drivers that feature `GL_ARB_texture_rectangle'
(among many other required OpenGL extensions).
The OpenGL warning about odd texture sizes is unaffected by this
- [Enblend and Enfuse] Fix a longstanding quirk, which allowed to load
masks that were unsuitable for processing.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/graphics/enblend-enfuse/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/graphics/enblend-enfuse/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |