[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/time/remind
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: schmonz
Date: Sat Feb 16 13:34:59 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/time/remind: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/time/remind/patches: patch-configure patch-configure.in
Update to 3.1.12. From the changelog:
* Version 3.1 Patch 12 - 2012-01-23
- NEW FEATURE: Many substitution sequences "%x" have an alternate mode
denoted by "%*x". This alternate mode leaves out prepositions. For
example, in English "%i" might yield "on 01-25" while "%*i" yields only
- BUG FIX: The "dusk" and "dawn" calculations were completely wrong. They
have been fixed. Also, sunrise/sunset calculations have been tweaked,
so the results may be off by a minute or two compared to previous versions
* Version 3.1 Patch 11 - 2011-12-16
- BUG FIX: For some inexplicable reason, dawn was considered to happen when
the sun was 14 degrees below the horizon instead of the standard 6
degrees for Civil Dawn. This has been fixed.
- BUG FIXES: Clarified the man pages and fixed some typos.
- BUG FIX: Add THROUGH to the remind.vim syntax highlighting file.
- ENHANCEMENT (?): Allow SPECIAL COLOR to be spelled SPECIAL COLOUR.
- BUG FIX: Apply minor Debian cleanups reported by Kurt B. Kaiser.
* Version 3.1 Patch 10 - 2010-11-01
- NOTE: This is the 20th anniversary of Remind's first public release.
- ENHANCEMENT: Add the THROUGH keyword. You can omit blocks of dates with:
OMIT start THROUGH end
and the syntax REM start THROUGH end is equivalent to REM start *1 UNTIL end
- ENHANCEMENT: Add support for multibyte characters (eg, UTF-8) in calendar
output. Note that UTF-8 strings are still not supported in PostScript
- ENHANCEMENT: Add support for UTF-8 line-drawing characters in calendar
- ENHANCEMENT: You can have multiple TAG clauses in a REM statement.
- BUG FIX: Avoid spawning long-running background processes in "make test".
- BUG FIX: Don't declare variables in the middle of statements (old C
* Don't heap punishment on Apple and Microsoft users.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/time/remind/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/time/remind/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/time/remind/patches/patch-ae
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/time/remind/patches/patch-configure \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |