[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/trac
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gdt
Date: Wed Feb 13 17:10:45 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/www/trac: DESCR Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.0.
The only significant packaging change is to drop the dependency on
py-subversion. It's still needed to use subversion repositories, but
use of svn is now optional.
Update provided by Martin Resnick of BBN, with minor tweaks by me.
Trac 1.0 'Cell' (September 7, 2012)
Trac 1.0 is a major release adding refreshed user interface and
improved DVCS repository support as the most visible changes.
The following list contains only a few highlights:
- The default theme looks more modern, especially on recent browsers
(no effort has been made to make it look better on older browsers
like IE6 or 7)
- The TracHacks GitPlugin has been donated by Herbert Valerio Riedel
to the Trac project (many thanks!) and is now maintained here as an
- As a consequence, the Subversion support has been moved below
`tracopt.versioncontrol` as well
- The Git and Mercurial log view feature a visualization of the
- Usability improvements for the tickets, with a better support for
conflict detection and resolution
- Integration of the TracHacks BatchModifyPlugin, contributed by
Brian Meeker (many thanks!) and is now maintained there as a
- jQuery/UI integration, featuring a date picker for date fields
- Improved integration with Pygments syntax highlighting
- ... and numerous smaller features added and bugs fixed since 0.12!
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/www/trac/DESCR
cvs rdiff -u -r1.58 -r1.59 pkgsrc/www/trac/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/www/trac/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.30 -r1.31 pkgsrc/www/trac/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |