[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Feb 12 09:58:05 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools: Makefile distinfo
Update to 3.01a12:
- The Schily makefilesystem now supports CC++_COM for all platforms to
allow to overwrite the low level command for the C++-compiler.
- libschily::fexecv() now allows to use the parameter "ac" with the
value -1 to indicate that the arg count is to be determined by the
NULL pointer at the end of the arg list.
Cdda2wav (Maintained/enhanced by J�rg Schilling, originated by Heiko Ei�feldt
- cdda2wav now only prints "load cdrom please and press enter" once
per line and does not repeat the text for garbage characters that
have been in stdin. Thanks to Phi Tran from Oracle for reporting.
- avoid a GCC warning when compiling readcd.c
Mkisofs (Maintained/enhanced by J�rg Schilling since 1997, originated by Eric
- mkisofs now reserves more space for the file names to avoid a
path buffer overrun
- Fixed a bug that caused to put more than one UDF direcory entry for a
in case that the file is a ISO-0660 multi-segment file.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong start sector address to be used for
in case that the file is a ISO-9660 multi-segment file and the -sort
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.92 -r1.93 pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.70 -r1.71 pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |