[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/ruby-sass
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Mon Feb 11 14:47:00 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/www/ruby-sass: Makefile distinfo
Update ruby-sass to 3.2.5.
* Fix a bug where bogus @extend warnings were being generated.
* Fix an @import bug on Windows. Thanks to Darryl Miles.
* Ruby 2.0.0-preview compatibility. Thanks to Eric Saxby.
* Fix incorrect line numbering when using DOS line endings with the indented
* Fix imports from .jar files in JRuby. Thanks to Alex Hvostov.
* Allow comments within @import statements in SCSS.
* Fix a parsing performance bug where long decimals would occasionally take
many minutes to parse.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/www/ruby-sass/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/www/ruby-sass/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |