[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/ruby-http_router
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Mon Feb 11 12:43:13 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/www/ruby-http_router: DESCR Makefile PLIST distinfo
Add ruby-http_router package version 0.10.2.
# HTTP Router
## What is it?
This is an HTTP router for use in either a web framework, or on it's own using
Rack. It takes a set of routes and attempts to find the best match for
it. Take a look at the examples directory for how you'd use it in the Rack
* Ordered route resolution.
* Supports variables, and globbing, both named and unnamed.
* Regex support for variables.
* Request condition support.
* Partial matches.
* Supports interstitial variables (e.g.
/my-:variable-brings.all.the.boys/yard) and unnamed variable /one/:/two
* Very fast and small code base (~1,000 loc).
* Sinatra via https://github.com/joshbuddy/http_router_sinatra
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/www/ruby-http_router/DESCR \
pkgsrc/www/ruby-http_router/Makefile pkgsrc/www/ruby-http_router/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |