[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/strigi
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: markd
Date: Mon Feb 4 20:21:09 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/sysutils/strigi: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.7.7 - based on patches from Jaap Boender
- Many nepomuk field name fixes
- More accurate file format check for tar files
- Better checking of bounds in OLE files.
- Increase performance of default file input stream.
- Check for surrogate pairs in UTF-8 strings.
- Improve ID3 analyzer: skip zero padding before mp3 stream to
handle typical LAME output, implement unsynchronization flag handling
- Properly finish child indexing in all analyzers.
- Fix build with clucene 2.3
- Use the deprecated function av_metadata_get for libffmpeg
- Improved child indexing
- Convert the DateTime field in EXIF data to a time_t value.
- Move DigestEventAnalyzer to a plugin.
- Synchronize the modules. In 0.7.4, the modules were not synchronized.
- Disable building strigidaemon and strigiclient on windows
- Support more feature of Strigi Query in the CLucene backend.
- Fix premature EOF condition in PDF parser.
- Make discovering of invalid characters in checkHeader more compliant
- Improvements to movie analysers that use ffmpeg.
- Fix a bug where width and height of certain JPG files are not shown.
- Fixes to libstreams to avoid crashes.
- Improved Nepomuk compliance.
- Faster reading of streams with SkippingFileInputStream and
- Reorganize Strigi into smaller modules.
- Improve cpp analyzer speed and output
- Fix crash due to deep nesting of calls in pdf analyzer
- Fix iconv use on Mac OS X
- Support more fields from ODF documents
- Improved skipping behavior on streams for large files.
- Added album art support.
- Added support for ID3v1 tags.
- Added MP3 stream metadata extraction, UTF-16 support in tags.
- Extended the range of metadata extracted by ID3 analyzer.
- Added a FLAC audio file analyzer.
- Significantly unbreak the PDF analyzer.
- Fix scanning trees where permissions are insufficient to read some parts
- Check for multithreaded version of libxml2
- Require newer CLucene version (0.9.21)
- Change to Nepomuk ontologies
- Set file property for embedded ar streams. This fixes the opening
of these streams in archivereader.
- Instead of reading each .rdf file at once in memory and then parse
it, use the libxml2 I/O API to read chunks of the file when requested.
- The attribute value is not '\0' terminated but has a pointer to the
end of the string. In addition, string comparison was sped up by
first comparing the string length.
- Fix KDE bug 185551: Strigi now allows paths that start with protocol:/*
like 'file:///' or 'remote:/'
- Add a new function AnalysisResult::child(). This function allows an
AnalysisResult instance to access the last child it has had indexed.
This is needed for cases when a parent knows something about a child
which the child does not know. In such cases the parent can call
- Adjust to the new library naming scheme in iconv-1.12
- Implemented missing addTriplet method
- Rewrite the implementation of ArchiveReader. The new implementation
is more efficient in listing contents of directories. Now single
directory entries can be returned without the need for reading the
entire archive of which the directory is a part.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.27 -r1.28 pkgsrc/sysutils/strigi/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/sysutils/strigi/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/sysutils/strigi/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r0 pkgsrc/sysutils/strigi/patches/patch-aa \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |