[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Wed Jan 30 17:39:39 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/scmgit: Makefile Makefile.version
* An element on GIT_CEILING_DIRECTORIES list that does not name the
real path to a directory (i.e. a symbolic link) could have caused
the GIT_DIR discovery logic to escape the ceiling.
* Command line completion for "tcsh" emitted an unwanted space
after completing a single directory name.
* Command line completion leaked an unnecessary error message while
looking for possible matches with paths in <tree-ish>.
* "git archive" did not record uncompressed size in the header when
streaming a zip archive, which confused some implementations of unzip.
* When users spelled "cc:" in lowercase in the fake "header" in the
trailer part, "git send-email" failed to pick up the addresses from
there. As e-mail headers field names are case insensitive, this
script should follow suit and treat "cc:" and "Cc:" the same way.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.32 -r1.33 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.52 -r1.53 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit/Makefile.version
cvs rdiff -u -r1.66 -r1.67 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-gitk/Makefile
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |