[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/pkg-config
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Jan 29 05:56:05 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/pkg-config: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.28:
- Fixed a pair of long-standing and intertwined bugs involving unwanted
removal of flags. The first is that other Libs flags like -Wl are now
kept in context order with -l flags. The second is that aggressive
removal of all duplicate arguments has been scaled back so that just
consecutive duplicate arguments are removed. One result of this change
is that some flags could be repeated in the final output, especially
flags from non-pkg-config packages like -lm. Since pkg-config rarely
has enough knowledge here about the right thing to do, we throw the
duplicate arguments at the compiler/linker and trust it will do the
- Fixed an old bug to allow circular Requires. This fix brings along a
small behavior change in that pkg-config resolves requires depth
first, causing some lower level flags to show up earlier in the output
- Cleaned up many corner-case bugs and ambiguous behavior in
pkg-config's interface. Thanks to Michał Górny for finding so many of
- New autoconf macro PKG_CHECK_VAR for reading variables from .pc files.
- Default to suppressing -L/lib and/or -L/lib64 like their /usr
- To help support multiarch scenarios out of the box, $host-pkg-config
is now installed unless --disable-host-tool is passed to configure.
***disabled in pkgsrc***
- Added optional gcov usage through the --with-gcov configure option. As
a result, many more tests were added to greatly increase the coverage
of the code to 86% of executed lines on a Fedora 18 machine.
- Bugs fixed: 130, 7331, 16101, 17053, 19950, 34504, 48098, 54231,
54271, 54379, 54384, 54386, 54388, 54389, 54390, 54391, 54427, 54463,
54716, 57078, 58363, 59435.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.27 -r1.28 pkgsrc/devel/pkg-config/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/devel/pkg-config/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |