[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-AnyEvent
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rhaen
Date: Sat Jan 26 15:19:25 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/p5-AnyEvent: Makefile distinfo
- updated to 7.04
7.04 Thu Nov 15 02:23:58 CET 2012
- debugging code left in.
7.03 Thu Nov 15 02:16:11 CET 2012
- AnyEvent::Socket::inet_aton did not work when dns resolution was
used to find the addresses (analyzed and patch by Maxime Soulé).
- fix a memory leak in the /etc/hosts lookup code when hosts don't
resolve and are not in hosts (analyzed by sten).
7.02 Tue Aug 14 04:27:58 CEST 2012
- AnyEvent::Util::run_cmd could block indefinitely (analyzed and test
program by Yorhel).
- verified that AnyEvent::Socket follows RFC5952.
- try to parse "ADDR#PORT" in addition to "ADDR PORT".
7.01 Sun May 13 01:03:17 CEST 2012
- fail with EPROTO in AnyEvent::Handle wqhen TLS is requested but
not available, instead of throwing an exception.
- use File::Spec to get the tmpdir in t/*, to avoid needless
failures on (most, not mine :) windows boxes.
- new handle read types: tls_detect and tls_autostart.
7.0 Fri Apr 13 06:33:30 CEST 2012
- child watchers are broken in POE 1.352 (also many earlier
versions) and there seems to be no way to work around it, as POE
itself is inherently racy. Document this regression and add a delay
in t/68_poe_03_child.t for the time being.
- new module AnyEvent::IO, that is a frontend to either a pure-perl
synchronous I/O implementation (AnyEvent::IO::Perl), or to the
asynchronous I/O extension IO::AIO (AnyEvent::IO::IOAIO).
- load /etc/hosts only when DNS has no answer.
- stat /etc/hosts on every access and reload it if it changed.
- load /etc/hosts via AnyEvent::IO - potentially asynchronous.
- fix a buggy croak in the dh parameter reading in AnyEvent::TLS.
- AnyEvent::Log log_to_file and log_to_path now use AnyEvent::IO. As
a side effect, they now use true appending as opposed to libc
appending, and the file might not have been opened when the function
- the default logging level was not properly documented in a variety of
places, this has hopefully been rectified.
- updated uts46data.pl for unicode 6.1.0.
- made log messages generated by AnyEvent submodules not
include the package name anymore, as it will be logged
by default already.
- upgrade to the trick used by common-sense 3.5 to work
around extra warning torture/breakage under perl 5.15.x.
- log messages by anyevent are now ucfirst, are usually full
sentences and do no longer include the package name.
- the storable read type would sometimes throw an exception instead
of causing EBADMSG (analyzed by Maxime Soulé).
- work around a bug in openssl 1.0.1 which enforces a minimum rsa
keysize (reported by Paul Howarth).
- documented Rocco fabricating statements about AnyEvent and me.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.27 -r1.28 pkgsrc/devel/p5-AnyEvent/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/devel/p5-AnyEvent/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |