[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/gimp-high-pass-filter
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Wed Jan 23 21:53:39 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/graphics/gimp-high-pass-filter: DESCR Makefile PLIST distinfo
Import gimp-high-pass-filter-1.2 as graphics/gimp-high-pass-filter.
Packaged for wip by othyro.
A general purpose high-pass filter plugin. It shows up as
Filters->Generic->High Pass Filter. You can select a blur radius that sets the
size of detail to be passed by the filter, a contrast adjustment, as well as an
option to keep the source layer or replace it.
It actually implements 5 different high pass modes:
1. Colour - I think this is the same as photoshop's high pass filter
2. Preserve DC - like colour, but adds the average image colour back in.
3. Greyscale - this desaturates the layer before high pass filtering.
4. Greyscale, Apply Chroma - as above, but blends it in with the source
5. Redrobes - (named after the technique described by Redrobes)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/graphics/gimp-high-pass-filter/DESCR \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |