[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/print/auctex
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: mef
Date: Wed Jan 23 08:58:30 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/print/auctex: Makefile PLIST distinfo
News since 11.87
* AUCTeX now supports Biber in conjunction with biblatex in addition
* Each AUCTeX mode now has its own abbrev table. On Emacsen which
provide the possibility to inherit abbrevs from other tables, the
abbrevs from the Text mode abbrev table are available as well.
Newly defined abbrevs are written to the mode-specific tables,
* The file `tex-fptex.el' was removed.
* Forward/backward search for Evince has been improved. If Emacs is
compiled with DBUS support and a recent Evince version (3.x) is
installed, the communication goes over the desktop bus instead of
the command line, resulting in more accurate positioning of point
in Emacs and highlighting of the target paragraph in Evince.
* A problem where Ghostscript threw an /invalidfileaccess error when
running preview-latex was fixed.
* A lot of smaller fixes and additions have been made.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.38 -r1.39 pkgsrc/print/auctex/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/print/auctex/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/print/auctex/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |