[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/ccache
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon Jan 21 13:52:36 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/ccache: Makefile distinfo
Update to 3.1.9:
Release date: 2013-01-06
- The EAGAIN signal is now handled correctly when emitting cached stderr
output. This fixes a problem triggered by large error outputs from the
- Subdirectories in the cache are no longer created in read-only mode.
- Fixed so that ccache's log file descriptor is not made available to the
- Improved error reporting when failing to create temporary stdout/stderr
files when executing the compiler.
- Disappearing temporary stdout/stderr files are now handled gracefully.
- Fixed test suite to work on ecryptfs.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/devel/ccache/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/devel/ccache/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |