[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/chicken
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: asau
Date: Fri Jan 18 20:56:14 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/lang/chicken: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to Chicken 220.127.116.11
Requested by Peter Bex.
Changes in 18.104.22.168 since 4.8.0
- Security fixes
- Use POSIX poll() on systems where available. This avoids a design flaw
in select(); it supports no more than FD_SETSIZE descriptors.
- Core libraries
- Fixed EINTR handling in process-wait and when reading from file ports.
- Bugfix for irregex (#686). Note: although irregex.scm now says version
0.9.2, the version is actually 0.8.3 plus a few backported patches.
- Fixed problem in "make-pathname" that returned an absolute path if given
a relative one without a directory argument.
- On 64-bit systems the feature identifier "64bit" is registered.
- Fixed various bugs in the type database.
- Bugfixes and improvements in the scrutinizer.
- In the flow-analysis pass, type-matching of combinations of
"list"/"list-of" types has been made more reliable.
- Syntax expander
- Make macro-renamed defines in begin bodies (inside modules)
visible to later forms. (#944).
- Runtime system
- Fixed incorrect code in the foreign argument conversion for
- Core tools
- The runtime linker path for compiled executables was not set correctly
on FreeBSD systems.
- Fix install-extension breakage when the second arg contains pairs (SRC DST).
- Build system
- Prevent rebuilding of buildversion.scm on every make(1) on Windows.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.47 -r1.48 pkgsrc/lang/chicken/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.30 -r1.31 pkgsrc/lang/chicken/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.34 -r1.35 pkgsrc/lang/chicken/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |