[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rspec-rails
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Mon Jan 14 06:12:41 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rspec-rails: Makefile distinfo
Update ruby-rspec-rails to 2.12.2.
### 2.12.2 / 2013-01-12
* Reverts earlier fix where anonymous controllers defined the `_routes` method
to support testing of redirection and generation of URLs from other contexts.
The implementation ended up breaking the ability to refer to non-anonymous
routes in the context of the controller under test.
### 2.12.1 / 2013-01-07
* Operates correctly when ActiveRecord is only partially loaded (e.g., with
older versions of Mongoid). (Eric Marden)
* `expect(subject).to have(...).errors_on` operates correctly for
ActiveResource models where `valid?` does not accept an argument. (Yi Wen)
* Rails 4 support for routing specs. (Andy Lindeman)
* Rails 4 support for `ActiveRecord::Relation` and the `=~` operator matcher.
* Anonymous controllers define `_routes` to support testing of redirection
and generation of URLs from other contexts. (Andy Lindeman)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rspec-rails/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/devel/ruby-rspec-rails/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |