[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Fri Dec 28 04:03:35 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/patches: patch-aa patch-ca
Update squirrelmail to 1.4.23pre14345, snap shot from squirrelmail's
repository. Approved by wiz@.
* Now work well with PHP 5.4 and later.
Version 1.4.23 - SVN
- Added capability to issue SEARCH commands in literal format (so that
non-ASCII search terms are handled RFC-correctly).
- Fixed hook name clash: new "smtp_auth" hook added in version 1.4.22
has been renamed to "smtp_authenticate"
- Added SASL PLAIN mechanism for IMAP logins; backported from version
- Prevent syslog warning in call_user_func_array() call when no
arguments given. Patch from Jean-Philippe Guerard (#3309935).
- Changed the read_body_menu_top hook from concat_hook_function to
do_hook_function (plugin authors please note)
- Always ensure that the Reply-To header is a full email address in
- Fixed issue with Noselect mailboxes being clickable in folder list
- Made performance improvements in mailbox listing
- Attachment filename extensions changed from ".msg" to ".eml"
- Unified address book searches somewhat: file-backed address books now
search in each field individually; database-backed address books now
search in fields other than first/last name (nickname, email); LDAP-
backed address books now search in common name fields as well as by
email address (cn, sn, givenname, mail)
- You may now enable LDAP-backed address books to be listed (using
the "List all" button on the address search screen accessed via
the "Addresses" button on the compose screen) by adding
"$ldap_abook_allow_listing = TRUE;" (without quotes) to
config/config_local.php (previously, this required editing of a
- Added ability to control browser rendering mode (quirks versus
standards) - see the $browser_rendering_mode setting in
config/config.php or the "4. General Options ==> 19. Browser
rendering mode" setting in the configuration tool (#3240356).
- Added "search_index_before" hook (analog of the "mailbox_index_before"
- Made performance improvements in security token handling
- Improvements for compatibility with PHP 5.4.
- Added option that allows users to have replies to their own
messages sent to the recipient of the previous message (#3520988).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.121 -r1.122 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.38 -r1.39 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.61 -r1.62 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/mail/squirrelmail/patches/patch-ca
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |