[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Dec 18 07:58:07 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools: Makefile distinfo
Update to 3.01a10 for the mkisofs regression (see last entry below).
NEW features of cdrtools-3.01a10:
This is the first localization step for cdrtools. All programs now (hopefully)
call gettext() for all strings that need localization.
- The next step will include dgettext() calls for the libraries.
- The following step will include the extracted strings
- The last step will include German translations and install support
for the resulting binary message object files.
- Add support for semi-static (preconfigured) include files for Android:
- New include files include/schily/err_*.h are used to encapsulate
#error CPP statements that would otherwise always prevent compilation
with K&R compilers.
Mkisofs (Maintained/enhanced by J
- Revert a change to dvd_file.c::uniq() that was made because of a
warning that claims illegal memory access. With the change from
however does not deal correctly with DVD-Video padding, so the valgrind
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.90 -r1.91 pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.68 -r1.69 pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |