[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/ruby-sass
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Mon Dec 17 15:52:31 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/www/ruby-sass: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ruby-sass to 3.2.3.
* sass --watch no longer crashs when a file in a watched directory is deleted.
* Allow @extend within bubbling nodes such as @media.
* Fix various JRuby incompatibilities and test failures.
* Work around a performance bug that arises from using @extend with
* Add a --poll option to force sass --watch to use the polling backend to
* Fix some error reporting bugs related to @import.
* Treat protocol-relative URLs in @imports as static URLs, just like http and
* Improve the error message for misplaced simple selectors.
* Fix an option-handling bug that was causing errors with the Compass URL
* Fix a performance issue with @import that only appears when ActiveSupport is
* Fix flushing of actions to stdout. Thanks to Russell Davis
* Fix the documentation for the max() function.
* Fix a @media parsing bug.
Deprecations -- Must Read!
* Sass will now print a warning when it encounters a single @import statement
that tries to import more than one file. For example, if you have @import
"screen" and both screen.scss and _screen.scss exist, a warning will be
printed. This will become an error in future versions of Sass.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/www/ruby-sass/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/www/ruby-sass/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/www/ruby-sass/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |