[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/ruby-net-http-persistent
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Mon Dec 17 15:14:42 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/www/ruby-net-http-persistent: Makefile distinfo
Update ruby-net-http-persistent to 2.8.
=== 2.8 / 2012-10-17
* Minor enhancements
* Added Net::HTTP::Persistent::detect_idle_timeout which can be used to
determine the idle timeout for a host.
* The read timeout may now be updated for every request. Issue #33 by
* Added NO_PROXY support. Pull Request #31 by Laurence Rowe.
* Added #cert and #key aliases for Net::HTTP compatibility. Pull request
#26 by dlee.
* The artifice gem now disables SSL session reuse to prevent breakage of
testing frameworks. Pull Request #29 by Christopher Cooke.
* Disabled Net::HTTP::Persistent::SSLReuse on Ruby 2+. This feature is now
built-in to Net::HTTP.
* Bug fixes
* Socket options are set again following connection reset. Pull request #28
* #shutdown now works even if no connections were made. Pull Request #24 by
* Updated test RSA key size to 1024 bits. Bug #25 by Gunnar Wolf.
* The correct host:port are shown in the exception when a proxy connection
fails. Bug #30 by glebtv.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/www/ruby-net-http-persistent/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |